Create educational content with these open source tools
1. OBS Studio
Open Broadcast Studio (OBS) is a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. It allows you to record and stream and much more.
3. Video & Sound editing
Most of students are using free & opensource software to create amazing content nowadays. Following applications have full support for hardware encoding with Nvidia and other known graphic cards.
An example workflow would be as following;
- Import the recording into Shotcut
- Extract the audio, save it to an audio file
- Import it into Audacity, normalize and amplify the audio, maybe do some noise reduction
- Save the audio to a new file
- Import the new audio file into Shotcut, align it with the audio-free video, and cut appropriately
- Export into an MP4 video